Krabi’s beautiful coastline consists of hundreds of islands and is one of the province’s most attractive assets with towering limestone cliffs, soft white sand beaches, small coves and offshore islands. A few very popular spots to visit are the powdering white sand bank at Koh Tap, the stunning Phra Nang Bay on Railay Peninsula, Poda Island and Chicken Island for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling.
On this famous Krabi 4 Islands tour you will board the ferry boat from Phuket Town to Ao Nang in Krabi province. in Ao Nang you will transfer to a speedboat for the tour of the Krabi archipelago where you will be exploring all the major sightseeing spots including the famous sandbank, Talay Waek, between Tap and Mor Islands, the most dramatic beach of the Andaman archipelago at Phra Nang Beach, Poda Island and Chicken Island. After the tour the ferry boat will take you back to Phuket Town.
- 07.00 a.m. Pick up from hotel and transfer to Rasada Harbor
- 08.30 a.m. Depart from Rasada Harbor to Nopparat Thara Beach.
- 10.30 a.m.:Depart from Nopparat Thara Beach.
Tub Island : Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island at low tide.
Poda Island:Relax for sunbathing.*
Pranang Cave:Visit Phra Nang Cave to learn the history which is the sacred image for the local people.
- 12.30 p.m. Chicken Island – Enjoy swimming & snorkeling among coral reef and Fishes and Lunch time
- 14.30 p.m. Arrive at Ao nang Beach.
- 15.00 pm. Depart from Ao Nang Beach to Phuket by big boat.
- 17.20 p.m. Arrive Phuket and transfer to hotel.
- Beach Towel
- Waterproof bag
- swimming suite
Exclude!! National Park must to pay at there 200 baht/400 baht for children/adult
What To Bring
- Sun Tan Lotion
- Spare T-Shirt and Shorts
- Beach Towel
- Swimming Suite
|1200 Baht/private transfer||Cape Panwa, Sirae Bay|
|200 Baht/pax||Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin, Laguna|
|200 Baht/pax||Rawai, Nai Harn|
|1500 Baht/private transfer||Nai yang, Nai Thon, Mai khao|