We are small elephants sanctuary in Phuket.
Our tour are delighted to provided you beautiful unseen Thailand we are local Thai elephant owner community set up a real living life of elephant area that you can feel part of taking care of elephant.
- Feeding and greeting elephants set up a little warm welcome with a basket banana.
- Enjoying a great experience mud spa in the large pond washing elephant.
- A great knowledge about elephant life in the jungle walk along and wash off mud and scrub elephant.
- Tour our heat of southern farmer cutting and scratching the rubber tree.
Is the rescued elephant has been set up by the local villagers. This place is the rest home for elephants and has been established to create a nature home forest for retired, no riding for tourist or use elephant for labor.
The community leader is Subaidha and the local villager have created home and environment to set up for rescued elephants from many provinces down south of Phuket. We are provided medicines, vaccines, foods to keep elephants healthy and safety in nature home forest.
To support please kindly pay when you arrive and to make your to visit our elephants please contact directly support we are provided transfer round trip.
- Fully experience.
- Jungle walk.
- Learn to cutting rubber tree.
- Muddy spa and bathing elephants.
- Cooking PadThai.
- Observe elephant.
- R/T Transfer from hotel.
- Soft Drinks
- Tour Guide
WHAT TO BRING
• Hat • Bathing Suit • Sunscreen • Insect Repellent • Towel • Change of Clothes • Shoes • Copy of Passport Photo Page
(or Passport Number)
• Camera • Reusable Bottle
- Approx. 09.00-09.15 am | From your hotel or accommodation in Phuket
- Approx. 13.00-13.15 pm | From your hotel or accommodation in Phuket
Collection times may vary slightly depending on pick up location.